RevCo Site Services provide a variety of building site clearance & muck shifting services in the Chesterfield. Derbyshire and all surrounding areas including the removal of inert, non-hazardous or hazardous waste for which we will provide you with the documentation needed to fulfill your duty of care.
We provide a reliable, efficient service for the removal of inert (uncontaminated) waste from building and demolition sites. We provide a fleet of vehicles which includes 32 tonne tipper lorries that are used to remove waste material in accordance with our Environmental Policy will be sorted, graded and recycling whenever possible. Click here to see our Watse Carrier Licence.
Revco provide the removal of all types of non-hazadous waste from your building or demolition site. We are licenced carriers and so ensure that treated waste is disposed of at licenced landfill sites.
We ensures the safe removal and disposal of hazardous, toxic waste from building and demolition sites. We will remove hazardousmaterials to an Environmental Association Registered landfill site and ensure that the waste transfer and segregation is carried out in compliance with the IPPC (Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control) standards
Tipper Hire & Contract Earthmoving
- Reduce level cut & fill contracts undertaken
- Removal of Hazardous and Non Hazardous materials
- Import & Export of construction materials
- Cut & Fill on site
- Primary & Recycled Aggregates
- Environmental Landscaping
- Screened & Unscreened Topsoil
- All types of Aggregates including MOT type 1, Pipe Bedding, Pea Gravel, Building Sand, Washed Building Sand, Fill Sand, Crushed Concrete, Hardcore, Road Plannings, Gabion Stone & Ballest
- Ground & land remediation
- Asbestos surveys, removal & disposal